Saturday 2 January 2021

From ReillyO'G: Forest Goblin Spider Kavalry and Friend(60 points)

The recruing office is proud to recruit these lads


Staying on theme with my Spider Kult Goblin army, comes some of the 8 legged beasts themselves, SpiderKavalry. While being the second five riders out of an eventual 50, these lads were a good experiment in how quickly I could get them to a standard I was happy with(50 Spider Kavalry might take a while otherwise). Pretty happy with them and looking forward to getting the rest done. 

The latest addition to the Spider Kult Cavalry Corps


Then comes their new found friend in the doom diver, which was something I whipped up while waiting for the basing to dry. It was a joy to paint the older Kev Adams style of goblin with a big cheeky grin as opposed to the newer smaller goblins but I think overall I pefer the newer style.


The Spider Kult's Artillery Division begins!


He's looking forward to becoming the first kult member in the stratosphere

These should net me 5x10 points for the Spiders + 1x10 points for the Doom Diver so 60 points all up. Happy Painting all!

12 comments:

  1. They look awesome buddy - not doubt that Doom Diver will see action on the Blood Bowl pitch as well as the battlefield too!

    50 Spider Riders? I better paint up some more little piggies then...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife says she only keeps me to take out the trash and kill spiders. Looks like I have some work to do!
    Great job mate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work mate! You've probably worked this out already but the riders make great infantry if you dismount them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see new life in these pesky old goblin figures. I've always loved these, and you've done a first class job with them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work on these goblins and steeds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work Reilly! That is a LOT of spiders you have to do. At least you have your recipe set up and good to go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great looking spider riders and the doom diver is ace!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice work. The Doom Diver is a classic, and your 8-legged cavalry look marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the colours! Is that 10 skullz?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Smashing, love the catapult 😁
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant, the doom diver is great and I love the spider cavalry in their resplendent blue!

    ReplyDelete