Friday 7 January 2022

Hey, Hey it's Saturday!

G'day All,

It's the weekend and that means just one thing. Your Saturday Minion is in the house and ready to deliver some cracking creativity from my talented herd of cats! Stay tuned for loads of wonderful stuff including insurgents, orcs, large nasty things, bad guys, Romans (aka the other bad guys), elves, not elves and much much more...

I'm off to the shops, suitably attired in my tailored full-body PPE and once returned the fun begins.

Finally, not to be outdone by the technically challenged DaveD I'll even be updating the "spearsheet",  whatever the hell that is.

Avagoodun people!

Millsy


10 comments:

  1. Dang .. it’s still Friday here! I did get the spearsheet to work on my MS office laptop so it was up to date on the Friday crew .. have a great day matey !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back mate - you've been missed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, Millsy! :)

    btw, you do know that you were officially(ish) declared to no longer be the GIMP at some point, don't you? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? How disappointing. I've invested a lot of time and money into the whole scene and my wardrobe...

      Delete
    2. OK, quick question - was it you that "acquired" my collection of whips and "very stern mistress" costume?

      Delete
  4. Don't let Tamsin tell you different, Millsy. You look best in that outfit. Have a great day in the trenches!

    ReplyDelete