Friday 7 January 2022

From DaveD - The Friday Crew

 Whoa! - where did this week go people . I normally end up minioning "hump" day so I am new to this Friday malarky. And what a day we have in store - the whip has well and truly be cracked.


We've got dots in abundance with points bombe from DougM, PaulS is casting up a storm , Benito is bouncing around the  map and using a PIAT on the Death Star , and a bit of this and bit of that from TomG. 

Once I've had my second coffee of the morning  I will start the ball rolling . Friday crew I will update the points tally a couple of times through the day before that cad Millsy gets his hand on the spearsheet. 

JamesM and I have been running a paint and chats around 8-9pm GMT - they are posted in the challenge FB page - your very welcome to join - its been nice to catch up with people this week .

In the meantime I will be distracting MartinC from painting yet more lizard men as we are having a game today with his 7YW. As the last we played I thrashed him - I trust the same will happen - 

The meds will be around later in the day as per Tamsin's memo to help you through the weekend.

Huzzah 







6 comments:

  1. Hi Dave, thank you for taking care and especially of my posts ;-) Need to check thse chat and painting Zoom gatherings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make mine a double, barkeep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of action today, a nice preparation for the Stunning Saturday crew arrival. )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, Fridays. I recall being the Friday minioning a couple of Challenges ago...

    Hope you have a good day, Dave! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're having a great day of it Dave!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some fancy cowboy moves! Have you been taking whip-cracking lessons from Tamsin? 🙂

    ReplyDelete