Wednesday 2 February 2022

From MattT - More Dark Age Warriors - (55 points)

I am continuing to plough through my pile of Dark Age warriors at a steady pace (which is a snails pace compared to some of the output seen on here) and I have another warband ready. This time mainly spearmen accompanied by some skirmishers.

Once again they are a mix of different manufactures, based for Impetus.

 11 x 28mm foot = 55pts

***

Very nice work here Matt! Ah "Impetus", that mysterious game that simultaneously calls to me, then confuses so thoroughly three second after I start reading the rules that I despair. I really must try a game of it sometime, instead of trying to learn from the book...what size are those bases again?

Don't worry about the pace of your painting - after all, our only true opponents in this Challenge are our own piles of unpainted lead and plastic - progress against your own target is the progress that counts! Besides, it is lovely to have a nice, digestible sized submission to start the day!  That's fifty-five well-earned points for you!

GregB

10 comments:

  1. Good stuff, Matt! The berserk steals the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see some Dark Age warriors again. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Matt! I fully understand & appreciate how long Dark Age figures take to paint. I doesn't help that most are individualistic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great dark age work. Well done on all these figures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some nice additions to your Dark Age force. I like the hand-painted shields.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Matt - great stuff! Mean looking warriors but just because one has two axes and looks especially cool doesn't mean you can add an extra "plus one" on an impetus charge bonus!

    Cheers Jez

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great looking dark age warriors!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete