Wednesday 2 February 2022

From PaulSS: Gaslands 1968 Mustang (15 points)

 

I've been away visiting family for a few days this past week and really was not sure if I would be able to get anything painted for this weeks slot. Fortunately I had a Hot Wheels 1968 Ford Mustang that I could do a swift job on yesterday.

It's a basic Hot Wheels model with just the addition of a roof mounted machine-gun.

I was given a demo of Gaslands back at the end of October and really got caught up in it, especially enjoying the converting and painting of the cars, I've now got way more than I'll ever need done.

With what is currently WIP I should have some bigger entries next week.

A single 1/64 vehicle is probably worth the same points as a 20mm one so should add 15 points to my total.

American Civil War Duel Totalizer: 81 foot, 2 mounted, 4 horses (504pts)

Napoleonic Duel Totalizer: 8 foot, 2 mounted (100pts)

***

Hello again Paul - what is more fun than classic cars? Why, classic cars with GUNS! That blue is very sporty, and so is that lovely MG! What a lovely beast. While the prospect of "bigger entries next week" by your standards is somewhat threatening to my brain, for now I will simply relax and allow my inner 10-year-old to enjoy this vehicle, and make "vroom! vroom!" sounds in my head on my next Zoom call. Not out loud of course. Probably.

GregB

19 comments:

  1. Nice work Paul. Welcome to the sickness of converting and painting cars for Gaslands!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dallas, that infection is already well established ;)

      Delete
  2. Nice work on the hopped up Stang. The originals really captured my 6 year old imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say, this Gaslands game really has me curious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great game, suggest you try it if you get the opportunity

      Delete
  4. Great stuff Paul. I'm with Greg, but I'd be making .50 cal noises. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Curt.
      Why not both, Vroom Vroom, Dakka Dakka.

      Delete
  5. Grate looking conversion and finish!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Greg thank you, unfortunately for Gaslands it's best to superglue the wheels in place, which makes it a bit less fun Vroom Vrooming them on the desk ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m loving your Gaslands posts.

    ReplyDelete