Thursday 12 January 2023

From ScottC: Historical Drama and Yellow Brick Road (80 pts)

 Well howdy ho partners,

Next up on my studio walkthrough was my yellow brick road submission. None other than Boromir of Gondor!

I would have asked of no better compatriot to accompany me across my path towards historical drama.

Model is a 3d print from TPGEO.


Now for my Historical Drama submission, after doing a little bit of research many old time western films are in fact.. Historical Drama's! 

I painted up 6 gunfighter ball figures from the Avenging Angels set. I always love painting the knuckleduster figures because they always seem to have so much character.








Points:

6x 28mm infantry = 30 pts

1 x 28mm (40mm base) cavalry figure = 10 pts

Challenge bonuses = 40 pts

Total: 80 pts


Now onwards and upwards I go!

From TeemuL: This is some fine brushwork, Scott! Shame that there are no more photos on them, one photo only. I'm sure we'd like to see more, I guess it is even in the rules. And Challenge map would make it easier to follow your tour around the studios. But like I said, very nice painting, the gunfighters are very characterful and I like your colour choices.

10 comments:

  1. Super stuff, loving the cowboys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice! Especially like those cowpokes. Great brushwork.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice gunslingers, Scott, and a great version of Boromir! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice figures. Love the cowboys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant cowboys - is that Django - it has to be?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cowboys are ace, and I love Boromir! The fact that I recognised the TPGEO acronym probably means that I really am diving way too deep in this 3D printing stuff…

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really like the Wild West figures

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic faces on those gun fighters- really great work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A brilliant set of figures Scott!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely collection of heroes!

    ReplyDelete