Thursday 9 March 2023

From JezT - Post 8 Studio Tour Unfinished Project - Renaissance Caracole 28mm (50 points)

 Dear All 

Studio Challenge post from me this week with a Renaissance theme! This "unfinished project" is such a great category to have and lots of possible options for me but so pleased to get this Renaissance Caracole done. It is an old model from Irregular miniatures and has been on my challenge "To Do" list for a few years now. 




the central flag banner is able to be removed - so much easier to pack away

  The infantry spearman is an odd figure left over from Redoubt Miniatures and is sabot based as with the bull so can be swapped around.

Altogether I make it 50 points - one cart (20), spearman (5), bull (5) and Studio bonus (20).


3 Studio's completed

All the best Jez

 

What a splendid command stand, Jez. I'll bet you're glad to have finally got it done if it's been sat around waiting for several Challenges.

Tamsin

10 comments:

  1. I've been eyeing one of these. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always good to clear something from the 'To Do' list. Nice work on the cart and a great idea to keep the banner removable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent looking renaissance command stand!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent work, Jez. Like Peter, I've been wanting to get one of these for my Italian Wars collection. I hope I can get it looking close as good as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a neat little model, Jez! Definitely worth having in the collection for raids on baggage trains!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good stuff, Jez! A very nice command stand.

    ReplyDelete