Thursday 9 March 2023

From ScottC: Westerns & Swords and Sandals (240 points)

 


I painted up my Knuckleduster miniatures mounted Jesse James faction. I have a lot of their miniatures and they always seem to get better and better!


I also painted up 2 horses for my 4ground prepainted wagon and the driver.
















Next up:


I painted my Crusader Gladiator miniatures that I have always dreamed of painting. Gladiator was my favorite movie growing up and holds a very high nostalgic factor for me. It was an absolutely blast to paint these guys up.

















Total:

26x 28mm infantry (25 gladiators + driver) = 130 pts

7x 28mm cavalry (6 jesse james + 0.5 per horse) = 70 pts

 Bonus Challenge points x2 = 40 pts 

Total: 240 pts

Let's see if I can make it to the Directors Chair...!



What great sets of figures, Scott! 

Tamsin

11 comments:

  1. An excellent set of figures Scott. Love Jesse and Gang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great figures all around, Love the weird helmets on the Gladiators

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work, Scott! I really love the James Gang.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the minis are very cool, but I love the limited palette you've used for the outlaws. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent outlaws and gladiators!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a great much of minis you've treated us to. Those mounted cowboys are excellent and the Gladiators sure are the business as well. Lovely brushwork.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful submission. The cowboys are marvelous. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely work. Old West is a favourite of mine and these look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice work, Scott! I have been successful in resisting knuckleduster at Adepticon, but those mounted cowboys and stagecoach look striking! Let's see if I can keep resistance strong, but that is seriously fine brushwork!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those cowboys, very nice painting on them!

    ReplyDelete