Sunday 10 March 2024

From EdwardG - A small Napoleonic offering to keep the numbers tally ticking on (25pts)

 Hej hej all,

I beg the forgiveness for a very long lag between submissions. My trip to Tokyo was excellent from a work perspective but a total disaster on the hobby front. Working each day 9-9 with a business dinner after, didn't leave much time or energy to paint once I'd gotten back to the hotel. 😵 

So because of all that I'm massively behind my mini painting plan, and I've only got one mini to submit this week. 

He's again a 28mm Foundry mini, he's painted in the uniform of a Voltigeur sergeant (heretical because the mini looks to be that of a grenadier!) and I've painted him up for Silver Bayonet. Because it's a fantasy game, I'm going to ask to claim the fantasy section bonus. Pretty please 🙏




Points for the entry: 

28mm foot mini = 5pts

Section bonus = 20pts

Total = 25pts

Thanks all! See you in the very near future for a final post. Question is how much can I get done!?! (It can assure, it will be more a points grenade than a bomb...)

Best,

Edward 😀 

Konnichi-wa Ed-san.. and welcome back from the land of the rising sun.. which after my trip there had a whole different meaning ( those after work drinking events can go on for a while.. ). Glad you survived, and got a piece painted all the same here!

So.. a fantasy entry with a naps models.. well mate.. given minion discretion here... and considering the proportions on the model is a bit comic like vs realistic.. I guess we can claim it to be fantasy.. this time ;) 

25 pts for you
Kyle

5 comments:

  1. Nice work on the voltigeur. Your minion is a soft touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Voltigeur is certainly well suited for the fantasy realm of Silver Bayonet. Congrats on surviving a 9-9 work trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent looking Napoleonic figure!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time someone claims a dodgy category, his plume grows a bit taller... Nice work!

    ReplyDelete