Sunday 10 March 2024

From Rhunt Test print rook (5 pts)

 This is my last entry. Dad is travelling and next week I get to go to the UK and visit Warhammer World. I have other things on the table but won't finish them before he leaves today (Friday).

This week all I have is this test model that my dad printed on this new printer. He had to make it work so he can print me Osgiliath Veterans. He let me have this to paint but now he's given me the vets so I'm working on them.



Thank you everyone for letting me be part of this challenge. I loved it so much. All of your models are so awesome and I really liked seeing them. Thank you also for all of the help you gave me. I learned a lot.

I can't wait for next year. This is the best thing ever.

Rhys it was an absolute honor to have you in the challenge, and to see your painting progression throughout the challenge. Wishing you all the best with your painting adventures in the future, and have a wonderful time at Warhammer World! A great mecca for any hobbyist for sure!

5 pts added to you, and a hope that the weather in Nottingham is pleasant for your travels!
Kyle 

6 comments:

  1. Great to have you as part of the competition Rhunt, I was great to see even in this small space of time the effort you put and and the improvement in different areas, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to have you along. Enjoy your trip next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a blast at Warhammer World! Hope to get there myself some day. Remember painting is really a journey - have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your work with us. I agree with Tom L, this is a journey, and you should enjoy trotting the path as much as arriving at the destination. Let me tell you a little secret from someone now over 60 and who started painting big Tamiya models (or splashing paint on them ) at 12: you never arrive at the destination

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to have you with us, have fun at Warhammer world!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  6. We hope you've enjoyed the painting!

    ReplyDelete