Sunday 10 March 2024

From Mike F - Steel Legion Veteran Squad (50pts)

 It took forever to get these guys done. I've been sick since last week and could only do minimal painting. On the plus side I wasn't going to work so I had lots of time to pick away at these when I could. This is the last infantry unit for by Imperial Guard Steel Legion. They're a veteran squad and I used the Kill Team Death Korps box to represent them. They're pretty nice figures with a few different equipment option. I had to cast another arm for the meltagun, so I could have three special weapons in the unit. I'm impressed how well it came out.





I have one unit remaining, but I'm not sure I have enough time to complete it. We'll see I guess.

Thanks for visiting!

Uff.. hope you heal up soon, but not too soon that you have to go back to work, but just soon enough that you can paint more steel legion models! These are looking amazing, and love the color combo you have going on here as well. Also couldn't tell that you have to cast an arm to get it working.. all lots straight from the box! 

Wonderful, and 50 pts for you!
Kyle

13 comments:

  1. Lovely looking unit. Great job on the mod as you really can’t tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work- love the painting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice painting work, the transition of the color tones is fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good choice of colours, they do work together. And plasma guns look good. Get well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colour scheme on these, great work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work Mike! I'm impressed with your casting efforts. Wow, it works in seamless with the model. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look so good, really nice work on the painting Mike

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really like the colours that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely looking colour combo,great looking unit!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great work on these Mike! Those new plastic Death Korps figures are fantastic, and they look great with your brushwork!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dude these look great! Nice conversion too!

    ReplyDelete