Sunday 30 December 2018

From RayR: Donnybrook - Boobs! (30 Points)




My first entry into this years Challenge and I'm off with a Bang!!

I tried to think of a better title for this post, but all I could come up with was Boobs? So apologies to all you ladies out there.

These luvvly ladies were undercoated for last years Challenge but never made it on the table. I wish I'd held off on them, I could have used them for the Sport Bonus round!!!

Naughty, naughty Raymond!!!!




These will of course be used sometime or another in a Donnybrook game, rescue the poor damsel in distress (or undress) kinda thing, although some of them don't really look in distress at all?!?

Four are from GZG Gentleman's Collectibles range. The other 2 figures front centre and left, I can't remember what company they come from.

I do not expect any of these damsels to be included in Sarah's Best female figure...

My damsels should give me 30 points?

__________________________

Welcome back to the Challenge, Ray!

I'm somehow not surprised by your first entry, Mr. Rousell. After all this is the same chap who tried to sell us that a dancing bear he submitted was demonstrably female and should be considered for 'Sarah's Choice'.

The less I say about these the better so I'll just keep it to, 'That's a very nice flesh tone you've come up with, Ray. Well done!'

I still marked this one as a 'Sarah's Choice' candidate, but I wouldn't hold your breath there, buddy. ;)

30 points to break the ice. Good work, Mr. Hefner. 

31 comments:

  1. Ray - a bold opening gambit, dare I say even a titulating one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice put you really are a perv. Let's blame Postie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raymond, I'm very disappointed in you. You've become a dirty old man. At least we'll be able to recongise you at Salute this year - you'll be the one wearing a brown mac and plimsolls! ;)

    "Nice flesh tones"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's no "becoming" about it. He's been a dirty old man for years...

      Delete
    2. Ray is the Larry Flint of miniature wargaming

      Delete
    3. Haha, Larry Flint indeed.

      Delete
    4. And there's me thinking you'd approve Tamsin!

      Delete
  4. I see your keeping everything real Rey! As Curt said "Nice flesh tones".

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um...Nice basing?

    An interesting choice for your entry, very artistic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah, nice basing and skin tones? I can't think of anything else!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  7. That’s a rather... err... special entry! Well done and like others have said before me: Nice skin tones 😉

    ReplyDelete
  8. "and I'm off with a Bang!!". There is such a thing as over sharing mate...

    ReplyDelete
  9. As has already been commented, these full figured ladies are definitely more suitable as an entrant to Sarah’s Choice than the now infamous she-bear, but I hope that you will surprise me by the end of this challenge with a really outstanding entry. 😘

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dragging the hobby backwards again... nicely painted though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now that’s a brave entry and a half! Here’s hoping some of your other figures can save them and bring them some clothes.

    ReplyDelete