Sunday 30 December 2018

Sarah's Choice

Lady Sarah braving the elements.

Wow, the AHPC IX Edition has fully started and I haven’t as much as glanced at the blog until today. 

This is shameful, as I do try to be benignly supportive of Curt's hobby, so I will endeavour to catch up.

Also, I want to extend a warm Hello and welcome to the usual suspects and of course to all the new challengers - the 9th Edition promises to be stellar.

It is has become my tradition to award a prize for my favourite Female Figure. The winning entrant is totally based on my fickle whims and are not at all scientific. Although, anyone who paints a figure of Josephine in her Rose Garden at Malmaison is sure to get extra consideration! (BTW I’ve been waiting through eight challenges for this gauntlet to be picked up...)

I only ask for Curt and/or the minions to tag prospective entries as 'Sarah’s Choice'.


I will spend some time over the next few days catching up and commenting on the entrants since the wondrous madness began.


Happy New Year Everyone!


Sarah 

Postscript from Curt: Today is Lady Sarah's birthday! Hooray!! So as a heads up, I may be a bit delayed in getting everyone's posts up on the blog as I'll be doting, scraping and bowing to her benign magnificence all day today.

17 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to dear Lady Sarah and all the very best for many years to come!
    Your support for Curt's hobby is not forgotten and your choice highly appreciated.

    Cheers
    Stefan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Lady Sarah! I trust that Curt is pampering you with due diligence :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Lady Sarah and a Happy New Year to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Sarah! Here‘s to a wonderful day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Sarah! I hope you have a wonderful day. :-)

    Curt, I'm taking on some impromptu minioning from my spot on the patio in the holiday sunshine so get your rear to the kitchen pronto and look after your wonderful lady wife.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! An excellent time of year to be able to celebrate, there being no other excuses...

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday, hope you have a good one

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank You all for the Birthday Wishes!
    Curt has treated me well ... Books, good chocolate and fancy coffee! Life is good ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many happy returns. And may the best woman win.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you had a wonderful birthday Sarah!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday Sarah!

    Two challenges ago I genuinely searched long and hard for a Josephine miniature out, to place in the rose garden at Malmaison. As far as I could make out, no manufacturer makes one! Gap in the market there, folks.

    ReplyDelete