Wednesday 15 January 2020

AdamC: Lady "Monk" Sarah's Balloon (35 points)

 Having reached the Snow Lord's Peak I have I need a good way to get down so I have called on Sarah's balloon.  This is a Reaper Bones miniature one their "Pathfinder" miniatures.
 I like this one because she's not over burdened by extra gear.  She does have a couple of pouches and flask of for water or maybe a potion. I kept the colors simple various shades of brown it looks like some sort of simple uniform like school of Martial arts or Monastery might use.
Most Monks wouldn't show midriff like this but one but well that's sort of how miniatures like this are made.  I'll probably give this one to my friend Mike Paine who has a neat Chinese city that always need durable miniatures for the kids to use at conventions.  Points should be 5 for a 25mm figures and 30 for the Map spot.  Sadly I don't have a bottle of Champange handy. Requesting transport to Reidy's Reef Lady Sarah


From DaveD. Well you are certainly moving around at a a fair old rate Adam! Off you go!



7 comments:

  1. Balloon Service at the ready!
    Current atmospheric temperatures are extremely cold, Fortunately, the Balloon Services Bar is 24hr, plenty of hot toddies to “help” spirit you from SnowLords peak.
    Cheers! 🎈

    ReplyDelete