Wednesday 15 January 2020

Snow Lord's Peak FAQ



Hi All!

Now that we've broken our duck with an ascent to Snow Lord's Peak I thought it good to go over a few details to how it all works.
1) Once you're ready to ascend to Snow Lord's Peak just send me an email and I'll dream up three options for you to choose one for your challenge. I will then post the challenge on the blog. 
2) When you're finished drafting your submission for the Peak's challenge send me an email and I'll score and post it. 
3) Once the Peak's challenge is completed I will make arrangements to connect the provider of the prize figure with the Challenger so they can coordinate shipment of the prize.

Also, here are a couple more clarifications for travel on the Island.
1) You can take Sarah's Balloon to Snow Lord's Peak. Apparently, it's rigged for high altitude flight with all the comforts (scarves, mittens, hot chocolate, etc.). This means you can challenge the peak from any location on the island once you have your five locations done, OR if you've not traveled on Sarah's Balloon on one of your first four locations, you can count the balloon ride as your fifth location as you travel up to the summit. 
2). You can still adventure on Challenge Island after challenging Snow Lord's Peak, in fact I wholeheartedly encourage it!

Okay, you can go back to your sherpas and pack mules now. I look forward to seeing you all on the Peak!

-Curt

7 comments:

  1. Rules clarifications for wargamers. i'm amazed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really should have been called an FAQ or a 1.5v update or something.... Also, this update was FREE??? WTF??? I guess I am too used to GW trying to gouge us for $60 for 2 pages of rules updates :-)

      Delete
  2. When will the 2nd edition be released? Asking for a friend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe we could just roll a dice?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Curt, I was delaying the peak as I wanted to visit more locations first. How wrong I was ;)

    ReplyDelete