Wednesday 15 January 2020

from RayR - 10mm Trojan Chariots - For Joshua 60 pts



I picked these figures up at Warfare in Reading from Newline Designs. These Trojan Chariots
will be posted on to James at Mad Tin Hatter Blog, to add to his For Joshua project. They will make up part of the Human army in his epic Fantasy v Human project. They are not painted up historically and I chose to make them quite colourful unlike the usual cow hide chariots.


And no Dave, they're not on giant bases either!
I've left them unbased as per James' request. Yes they were a bugger to set up, as they're not glued down, my fat sausage fingers kept knocking them over time and time again!!!!


I'm not actually sure of their points value I think its......
8 Chariots, = 24 points
16 Horses = 16 points
16 riders - 16 points

So that should be 56 points......i think?

From DaveD . Thats great Ray . They will be a great addition to the force ? We hope to have these alk out at the Hammerhead show in March. I think the basing is getting even thicker! - a tally of 60 points for you !

16 comments: