Wednesday 15 January 2020

From RayR - Cooke's Crevasse - Geology Theme 35pts



Its Challenge Island time again, I've taken the next step down the Path of the Forgotten to
Cooke's Crevice.



Entries must have a geology theme. This can be any figure armed with a rock or rock throwing device, any miner or engineer type, or any figure on a rock and (not just soil, grass or sand base). Will also accept dinosaurs and stone Golems.


 I had this little fellow sitting in my rather large box of Civilian's for my Donnybrook force. There I've gone and mentioned it! Donnybrook!!!




He's from Warlord Games' Clubman Militia pack his only weapon being the rock he has in his hand.


 He's painted to boring drab colours being from the poorer side of town and wears his Grandad's rusty helmet from the ECW, for protection.

He should earn me 5 points for the figure plus another 30 for the Challenge Island entry.
So 35 pts in all!


From DaveD - YAY Donnybrook - but wot.. i say wot! where are the floppy hats? Dr Cooke will be happy you have been banging the rocks together! 

19 comments:

  1. What's Donnybrook - is that a game?

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's gone and mentioned it. Damn! We almost made it to a month without the D-word! ;)

    Nice work Ray :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did try not to, but just couldn't help myself!

      Delete
  3. Excellent, you will be watching the thieves in the woods next

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice young trouble maker Ray, suits the theme well. Curt, can I suggest that what ever task that the Snowlord sets for Young Mr R, it should include actually playing a game of bloody Donnybrook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like that minature I changed mine's rock into a hand grenade :) Looks great

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great looking hoodlum!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice job, he looks ready to smash windows anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice work on the rock throwing lout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Knew you couldn't resist Ray! Well Done!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete