Wednesday 15 January 2020

From JezT - Challenge First Entry Sarah's Ballon and Prize 75 points

Dear All

Late entry for the challenge. I like the Path of the Imagination but as I dont have any 15mm will do a first Sarah's Balloon to skip the Fjord and land at Bromley's Butte. For the Balloon ride I have a couple of female "household domestic"staff  25mm from Ironclad Miniatures. These are from their Victorian era pack, but I am going to use them as characters for my AVBCW (A Very British Civil War) campaign which am setting in the 1930's.





For the prize I have selected a figure from the same pack by Ironclad - this was designed as a Victorian butler, but I have painted it more as a modern Father of the Bride type figure - obviously going for the "Shotgun Wedding"  theme.





Please do check out Ironclad Miniatures if you are looking for some cheap quirky 25mm figures.

Points wise think that is ........
2 foot figures and 30 points for Sarah's Balloon - 40 points
1 foot figure and 25 points for prize - 30 points

Cheers Jez

From DaveD - Another challenger over the entry fee line - huzzah! 75 points it is.

12 comments:

  1. Nice work Jez - and wow, that rolling pin looks the business! Very good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Jez and welcome to AHPC X :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great but don't complain about the spotted dick

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all look the business. I love the lady packing a ranged weapon and a melee weapon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are the home service crew that some Royals would have to hire...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice work! The Butler is just superb.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The father of the bride scares me. Well painted sir!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the Balloon Service!
    Environment Canada forecast is for the Prairie Provinces overnight temperatures to be colder than Mars!! Madness, yes, but the Balloon Service is well equipped to transport and deliver passengers safely and warmly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the comments everyone - my own daughter is 19 so hoping I will not end up like the Father of the Bride with a shotgun ..... at the moment I still have my hair though!

    Many thanks Jez

    ReplyDelete