Wednesday 23 December 2020

PaulS: Refreshment stop at the Larder (27 points)

 Before we venture deeper into the caverns in search of the Snowlord's altar we decided to stop and restock our food supplies in the larder. It seems we have stumbled upon the cook from the local Goliath gang in the Necromundan underhive. This ex-imperial army Ogryn has somehow ended up as the chef for the gang. He can't cook, but they aren't all that fussed as anything is better than corpse starch..


I wouldn't ask what is cooking in the pot though... it seems to be moving. I'm not sure I'm hungry any more...


These have been remodelled from a fantasy ogre cook that was released by Titan Forge earlier this year on their Patreon. I replaced one of the legs with a repurposed bionic leg from Thingiverse and added a bionic eye to him. the stewpot came from another one of their sets that had a zombie cook. There were bones and things floating around in the pot, so I replaced those with some tentacles from Thingiverse to give it more of an underhive feel.

Given that he's ogre sized and has the cook pot, I'm going to count him as 7 points (plus 20 for being in the dungeon). If that's not right Curt, please update

13 comments:

  1. Reminds me of a Scout field trip in my youth , another lovely figure
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very characterful figure nicely painted!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. -Hurry up the dinner is ready!!
    -But..this is moving...
    - Haha.. the more it moves the better spreads the taste..haha.

    Great work sir !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Goliath lads were looking a bit skinny, hopefully some of that soup will help put some meat on their bones.
    Great looking Chef.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh I’ll pass on supper tonight. Thumbs up on the figure and cook pot though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great conversion work and painting! Ex-army food is an acquired taste, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving that, and yes that looks like army food....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely work Paul, but could I possibly have the vegetarian option?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure vegetarian options exist in the underhive...

      Delete
  9. That’s a wonderful conversion!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The bloodstaining on the apron looks very realistic .... errr too realistic? Love the entry. Cheers Jez

    ReplyDelete