Sunday 3 January 2021

From Dallas: Evil Lord in the Pit! (25 points)

Another model from Midlam Miniatures' Metal Magic back catalogue... a very scary Evil Lord sculpted by Josef Ochmann.

At first I painted him with the "shoulder dragon" as part of his armour, but later reconsidered... I think he looks rather menacing with his pet dragon perched on his shoulder like a Tonkinese cat.  


Herr Ochmann put some great detail into the faces of these MM sculpts and I've got a few more in the pipeline. I particularly like his range of female adventurers and I've got a few of those lined up for the Lady Sarah challenges.

Stay safe!
 

8 comments:

  1. Awesome figure Dal, and your brushwork really does him justice. I love his craggy face and his 'pet' perched on this shoulder. He has great classic Citadel look about him. Good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking evil lord with familiar!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grea5 work on this figure Dallas. He looks really grumpy, like Curt after a bad die roll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab work and a very charming old school type mini.

    I'd offer that chap my right kidney for a chance to roll some dice lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wouldn't want to argue with that lad !
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very characterful miniature!

    ReplyDelete