Tuesday 12 January 2021

PaulS: Mixed bag of... stuff (27 points)

Unlike past entries where I've done separate posts... this lot can all be lumped together as there aren't enough to justify separate posts.

First up we have an inquisitor, 3d printed from Ghamak on MyMiniFactory. I just loved the bulky, no nonsense look to this guy and wanted him to join my new Guard force (more of that in a later entry)


Next we have some Deep Ones from the Crippled God Patreon (which is where the earlier cultists also came from), which should give my cultists some nice support when the 7TV mythos expansion comes out. I had to scale these down to as the original print size was about as tall as an ogre, which was pretty imposing, but not quite what I wanted. I'll have to see what is in the 7TV set as I'd like to have a larger one to accompany these


Lastly is a golem from the Smog board game. Smog is a steampunk world full of all sorts of weird and wonderful figures. There are others in the painting queue, but other projects are blocking their path to the table just yet... He's a beast of a model, standing about the same height as the ogre from the last post


So that is 4 28mm models (20 points) and the giant golem that I'm going to count as a larger thing at 7 points for a total of 27.


Two entries in a day? Lovely stuff. And this is a great mixed bag of it.

27 points it is.

Tamsin

12 comments:

  1. Really fantastic stuff. You really got a lot of drama out of just a few colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking minis. I like the golem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all look spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely mixed bag of miniatures!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work on this eclectic mix of figures. I’m trying to figure out what the golem is made of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is made from street cobbles. His face is a drain grate and in his chest is a manhole cover

      Delete
  6. Wonderful work Paul! I love the substantial figure of that Inquisitor. He likes to burn heretics and eat cake. :)

    I'm going to have to check out some of these patreons that are floating about - some of the figures are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some excellent ones around. Just shout if you want recommendations

      Delete
  7. We that's one hell of a nice eclectic collection for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some great looking figures, nice job
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete