Monday 22 February 2021

AndrewB- More 2mm ACW goodness!

 Hello everyone!

I have finally completed my ACW Union infantry and cavalry elements to begin playing Altar of Freedom!   Having scaled the figures down from the recommended 6mm to 2mm, I have rescaled the maps by half, meaning a series of 2x2 cloth mats work well!   I can’t wait to jump in on them. 

But without further ado, my union forces(and the two union and confederate test pieces I forgot about last post)!  




Here one can observe 16 infantry units and 10 cavalry, as well as the two two-stand units I originally painted to test the colors and paints!  I can’t wait to get these onto the table and start gaming!

My points for the last installment of 26 bases resulted in 60pts, or approximately 2.3/stand.  As such, the additional four stands would bring me up to just over 69pts.  69 being one of the more hilarious numbers around suits me just fine!  

Happy painting, look for some Zulus coming soon!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Andrew - well done! I'm not sure about the scoring - when I do the math, it actually comes up a fair bit higher...so I hope you will be OK with more points, even if you don't get to enjoy the, um, "specific score" you were hoping for :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ll allow it! I’ll fiddle with some other models to reach my magic score.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely looking little fellows!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete