Monday 22 February 2021

From ScottC: Atst + Gav tank (55 pts)


To continue with my airbrush kick I have painted up my Atst (which has been on my shelf of potential for about 2 years, staring at me longingly in grey primer) and my Gav occupier tank, which is only about 6months old. In either case I have grown more conifent with my airbrushing and having purchased an Iwata eclipse hp-cs I felt more confident to do smaller areas. [previously only owned a badger patriot 0.5mm].






I experimented with some streaking effects and rust, I wanted him to look used but not resistance level of rust. 






I'll claim 30pts for the Atst as Byron did previously and 25 for the Gav for a total of 55pts. One day, we might even have an At-St Duel! 


Very nicely painted vehicles for the Imperials. I'll go along with your suggested points and trust that they are what Byron was awarded.

Tamsin


5 comments:

  1. Pew pew! Watch out for ewoks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and zit-squeezing tree-trunks!

    Lovely work Scott! I need to get an Iwata as I've killed my Grex...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work Scott, I love that grav transport. Very nice weathering on both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Atst and grav vehicle, really nice finish!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete