Monday 22 February 2021

From DaveS - Defenders both alien and human - (93pts)

 The first thing in this post is some more of my 28mm WW2 resistance fighters from Warlord games, that are probably destined for Bolt Action and AVBCW.  These are all armed with shotguns, and are probably destined to be poorly armed and experienced troops making up numbers in Bolt Action, while they will probably have a more important role in AVBCW



Next up, work on my Wild West Exodus Watchers has continued.  Firstly, I completed the Viridian Chigoes from the starter box.  Not much to say except that I am still only approximating what colour "Viridian" actually is.





Next were 4 more "Grey Elite", also built with jump packs.  Given the number of these I have, I suspect that this will be a very mobile force, although I still have no real idea how they work on the table.




With the others I had already done


Finally, I have the Magenta Alpha, another "Boss" for the game, this time described in the lore as an Apex Predator.




As with all of these larger models, the big challenge has been deciding which bits are "skin" and which are armoured plates.  Ultimately, it appears that I have had to make some arbitrary decisions, but I think that they have turned out alright.


So, that should come to

5x28mm Partisans = 5x5 = 25pts

4x40mm Greys = 4x7 = 28pts

3x54mm Viridians = 30pts

1x54mm Magenta = 10pts


Giving a total of 93pts


11 comments:

  1. Great work. Those partisans are very nice indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely looking partisans and aliens!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those hearty partisans and those aliens are cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent work on these vastly different sets of minis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job. I’ve got some WWX figures lying around and I’m now kind of tempted to get them out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think they are all great, I particularly love the green visors! Good job!

    ReplyDelete