Wednesday 17 February 2021

From: AngusW - 28mm 'Hello ladies!' - Sarah the Sorceress - 25pts

We have here Helga, a 28mm Prussian camp follower from Foundry. Ever since playing Sharp Practice I've wanted to paint some female figures, so when I get to roll on the 'Random Things Happen' table and get 'Hello ladies! 1D3 men are convinced that a nearby building is home to some rather beautiful ladies' I can actually put some ladies on the table.

Currently I'm in 'larder', having entered the dungeon via the Aquifer. I now find that I can complete the Hall of Traps though I need to get there, so I invoke 'Sarah the Sorceress' to transport me there skipping 'Golem Haunt' and 'The Pit of the Pendulum'





Helga (5pts) + Sarah the Sorceress (20pts)

8 comments:

  1. She doesn't look particularly Teutonic to me but that's a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, that Helga ... sassy and flirtatious and her years spent as an Oktoberfest serving wench, means she can out drink any man!🧙‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helga's obviously a firecracker. Good one Angus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work on this figure, lots of character

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking camp follower!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink is such a pain to paint- nice work!

    ReplyDelete