Wednesday 17 February 2021

From GeorgeS - The Shrine - 1:30 Indian Priest, Shaman - (30 points)

    Finally find some time to finish something for "The Shrine"..

   Not a Christian theme but sure religious one, this Native American Shaman would pass me through..

  One more figure from my "Cherilea" 60mm Indians set witch is still around my table...
Painted as stated before, in a vintage "Toy Soldier" style with some realism elements. One more figure for my collection under the project " paint one of each.."!
 



I just noticed that I didn't paint the earrings!! Oh god!!

 That's all for now. Hope you like my "Priest"

'till next time..

Keep Up The Brushes!


8 comments:

  1. Great paintjob, it does look like the poor chap needs to go to the toilet a bit if I am honest ;-p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha! Yes indeed! "Leave me alone , trying to do something here!!" haha! Thank you Sander :)

      Delete
  2. I’m loving these old school figures and you’ve done a great job painting them in a vintage style

    ReplyDelete