Monday 1 February 2021

From RobP: More Blackstone Fortress (15 pts)

 A small entry today, only 3 figures from the Blackstone Fortress game. Of the three , two are Chaos Beastmen:


I have already painted the other two and quite enjoyed them. With their chainswords and laspistols I don't expect they do much other than run straight at you.


Lots to paint on these minis; itty bitty brass skullz, leg and arm hair. Personal grooming is out the window once you join chaos.


Fear not though; I have also painted Taddeus The Purifier- Space Pope!


 A rather an intimidating figure to paint; even more fiddly than the Negavolt Cultists. Sometimes I wonder what GW are thinking when I look all the shit dangling off their minis. Somewhere in the development of this figure some body said "I think he needs a tube coming out of his nose." To which the team replied "Brilliant!"

Anyway, thank the Emperor he has his Space Bible with him; surely a few verses from that will convince the beastmen of the error of their lifestyle choices




Nice painting! Not sure that those beastmen will stop to read that holy text before dismembering Taddeus though.

Tamsin

9 comments:

  1. Space Pope! I reckon 10 skullz here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work on the BSF figures. I’ve played Tad and he’s a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool looking minis. I'm hoping that GW eventually does a full unit of those beastmen someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work on those, especially the whites

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great figures, love the Space Priest, we are blessed 🙏
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great looking beastmen and space Pope!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for the kind comments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yeah that reminds me that I have to paint my own BSF figures as well, hope to do them as well as you!

    ReplyDelete