Sunday 7 March 2021

From ChrisF Oubliette - Tasmanian Devil 25mm (25pts)

 "No passing through MY hedgerow!"


This is a 1977 Tasmanian Devil from Heritage's Der Kreigspielers Fantastiques (1100) line #1158 by Steve Bisset. 
This mini was purchased and painted by me around 1978 and had a few years on the gaming table with the White Box set before it was packed away when life changed. 


Here he is on the right ( with some pals ). I took these pics last year after I found the packed up box, still in my possession even after school, a stint in the military, cross country moves and quite a few years of regular old life. 
He was still in his Humbrol coating and in good condition, but I decided to repaint him, so stripped him down and he has sat on the shelf awaiting his new colors for a few months.






The base plate on this mini is great as it includes everything,  designer name, company name, copyright, date, and model number!
I hope he holds up for another 44 years!


5 comments:

  1. Excellent old school figure, heres to 44 more years!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a whacky old-school mini! He reminds me of the Beasts in 'Where the Wild Things Are'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, there’s some really old school figures coming out this challenge. This guy dates back to when I was in High School

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great looking looking little fellow!

    ReplyDelete