Sunday 7 March 2021

From JonathanO: Preacher - The Shrine (25 points)

 Here is my offering at the Shrine location.




I think it was a bit windy - the grass is getting blown everywhere!  Perhaps the preacher's words are also being carried away, as the troops take a rest and pretend to be paying attention.

This is a Warlord Games miniature from their Pike & Shotte range.  The Fire and Brimstone - Rabblerousers blister has three figures in it.  The other two were painted in the last challenge (one by me and the other by ScottM).  They are nice figures - great to add to 30YW or ECW games, or many other games for that matter.

So 5 points plus the location bonus of 20 = 25 points, please.

Thanks.


8 comments:

  1. Great little preacher. I can hear him lecturing me now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely finish on a nice figure! I've got one in my Scots Covenanter army,you really need them in that army!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Good point Iain. He will be great for the Covenanter army - I'll pull those figures out of the cupboard ready for the next painting challenge.

      Delete
  3. Great job on this guy Jonathan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific mini, Jonathan. A little fire & brimstone for the collection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks like a great character!

    ReplyDelete
  6. An excellent looking figures, I may have to get that pack myself.

    ReplyDelete