Sunday 7 March 2021

From Jez Todd: Week 11 AVBCW - More Stuff 65 points

 Hi All 

This week I went back to AVBCW era for some painting as especially wanted to finish some vehicles. First up though is my force commander - rather suitably for my pro-government "conservative" forces I am using the Wargames Illustrated Giants in Miniature character figure of Lord Kitchener.   


                                         "Your Government Needs You"

I have two new vehicles. First up is from First Corps and is the civilian open top car, which I decided to make into the army staff car for the General. Did a quick head swap for the ciyy driver and filed away to amend another civy supplied figure as I specifically a replica model of the General to be in the vehicle - my starting inspiration was the moustache which I thought matched! 




             Keep your eyes on the road driver - maybe better head swap position next time! 

That meant that for the proper Warlord Games staff car vehicle I decided to paint up as another police car squad vehicle. 


Finally I have a couple of extra character figures, although this could be the start of a "Downton Abbey" militia type squad..... these are from Footsore. 


Ah Prince of Wales check pattern if I'm not mistaken. Am perpetuating the British class system so only his Lordship gets the better grassland tuft for the base - nothing for the plebs!

Altogether that should be 2 vehicles for 40 points plus 15 for the three characters and 10 for the driver and vehicle commander so 65 in total! Smashes me through the 500 point barrier! 

Have a great week all ....Cheers Jez

6 comments:

  1. Great stuff, Jez. I really like all your AVBCW project entries. I must make some more progress on my own AVBCW stuff!
    Cheers,
    Jonathan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great figures, I really like the staff car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kitchener is ace! Lovely interwar types!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic work Jez (love the hound). Congrats on crashing through your points target. Huzzah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Kitchener figure is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great looking figures Jez and well done getting past the 500 mark.

    ReplyDelete