Wednesday 3 March 2021

From DaveS - Servants of the Allshard (60pts)

 While I was waiting for the FLGS to restock its Wild West Exodus supply, to continue my Watchers, I decided to start on a second faction for them.  Looking through the models they did have available, and I came across the Order of the Allshard, a group of religious warriors, and, by pure coincidence, one of the factions that are actively opposed to the watchers.  These consist of warriors considered worthy encased in suits of incredibly powerful armour. (But not a Sigmar in sight)  The other half of the faction are more mortal warriors, but since painting them would involve going upstairs to get different coloured paint, they can wait for a little while.


The group shot shows all of the models that I have completed so far.  The four from the Posse box (the leader is coming soon), along with two additional models.








These four are from the "Divine Intervention" Box





And these are the additional "Zain and Oron" models.  Of note, one of them even has one of the Watcher Greys dead on the base, to tie the two forces together.


Finally, I based the two portals that came with the other Posse Set, since I had the stuff out. These will probably get used for several forces,since the Watchers can manipulate portals as well.


So I think that this is 6x10pts (For models about 54mm high, these really are giants).  There was no painting of the portals, just the bases, so I haven't scored those.

6 comments:

  1. Another lovely bunch of aliens! I take it that these are the bad guys then?
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Humans working for an alien intelligence. Still technically good guys, although at odds with the Aliens as to how to be a good guy. I've got some of the "bad guys" coming up. Think horribly mutated humans inhabited by the spirit of evil....

      Delete
  2. Great work on them

    Cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours, and those portals are rather nifty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have the metals down pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are really interesting models. I like the blue metal effect.

    ReplyDelete