Wednesday 18 January 2023

From JamesM: Guns? Guns!? Guns!!! (Lady Sarah's Limo)(25 points)

Hi folks,

My fee for a limo trip from the Historical Drama studio to the Sci-Fi studio is another Necromunda proxy miniature, this time a 'gunjack' named 'Mercia' who puts the Power in FirePower. Never let it be said that Lady Sarah's Limo is not well stocked with all the things a superstar actress would need. Champagne, luxury leather interior, an automatic shotgun and grenade cache... etc. 


This is a 28mm 3d printed model, again from CrisisActionMinis on Etsy. A model from the 'Print Minis' range. Another proxy Necromunda model for my gangs, this time in the form of an 'AmmoJack' hanger on. When employed by the gang, these individuals provide bonuses to ammo checks during games. 



Again, another model painted using Army Painted Speedpaints and the 'slap chop' method. A really quick model to paint, and really shows off how well some of the colours work using this painting method. Again, the only area I've used regular paints has been for the flesh and base. 


A total of 5 points for a single 28mm entry, plus 20 points for the Limo entry (25 points). 

Minion Miles: Ok 3 submissions in one day, I think we're breaking some union rules.  I'm going to have to speak to my rep as I'm not sure this is in the Minion labor agreement

11 comments: