Tuesday 31 January 2023

Tamsin's Tuesday Toccata

 


"Good morning Ladies, Gentlemen...and Ray! Why "Toccata", you ask? Well, it seems that we have entered the end of January fugue period. So, here is that well known piece of music:"


"Yes, it appears that after the initial splurge of frantic activity, intended to impress the Show Lord no doubt, the output of all our apprentice directors and producers has dropped off significantly. Over the past week we saw just 50 releases, which only grossed $4,453 million (down from 66 films grossing $8,511 the previous week). Our current total gross stands at $33,602 million. Let's all hope that activity and gross takes improve soon."

"Today's release schedule includes:

  • SanderS sending some heroes on a quest
  • DaveD with a French language Cold War Gone Hot film (English subtitles available)
  • RichardP with a Spanish language film about horses and horsemen (English dubbed version to be released later)
  • SimonG with a slasher film about some chapess called Lictor
  • BenitoV continues his series of films set in the Dark Ages
  • MartinC claims to have completed his American Civil War epic
  • MattW's PSA film about the dangers of narcotics to aviators may finally make it out of post-production.

Phew! At least the Tuesday Terrors haven't eased off too much."

"Well, that's it from me, folks!"


Toodle-pip!


Tamsin


16 comments:

  1. Keep Tuesday Turnip free! have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boo! Hiss! Now, I'm definitely going to aim a root vegetable for next Tuesday. ;P

      Delete
    2. I will! Have a good one, that is - I can't control what the Tuesday Terrors (and Curt) submit. )

      Delete
  2. Busy day Tamsin! Thanks for taking care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not as busy as some days, but enough to keep me occupied! :)

      Delete
  3. Looks like you will be busy today keeping score and all! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're having a terrific day, Tamsin, as we enter the February doldrums. If I can get my skates on I may have something for you today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have non of these February doldrums....cept for the gov sending me to interesting places that are not as interesting as my hobby desk! 😅

      Delete
    2. Cheers, Curt! Will this putative submission upset DaveD? :)

      Delete
    3. Sadly, no. Maybe next week I can get him properly wound up.

      Delete
    4. How many points for a veg peeler?

      Delete
  5. Thanks Tamsin and well done fellow terrors - I'm MIA today courtesy of a stink week at work coupled with an attempt to get too many things done meaning I had no time for basing so completed nothing. Hope to make up for it next week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries! I'll look forward to whatever you choose to delight us with next week! :)

      Delete