Thursday 16 February 2023

From ScottC: Black and White (Black Numenorians) & Books (Hobbit Shirriffs) (315pts)

Back again with a 2-for-1.

I decided to paint up my Black Numenorians for my Black and White theme.

Infantry are 3d prints by Quartermaster 3d (28mm) with the exception of my morgul knight captain (TPGEO) and the cavalry are some morgul knights by GW and one 3d print by TPGEO. I was going to say that this completes my mordor model collection, but I have another unassembled nazgul in a box somewhere...

9 Cavalry in total

14 Infantry








Next up for my Books category I painted up my Hobbit Shirriffs lead by non other than Robin Smallburrow and Holfoot Bracegirdle!

23 halflings in total.

The two heroes are davale miniatures

The others are TT Combat halfling shirriffs







(Sorry about forgetting my map last time Teemu!) -PS - Let me know if I pushed the black and white theme a bit, I would be happy to paint up a solo figure in lieu. Let me know!


Total:

37x 28mm infantry = 37 x 5 = 185

9x 28mm cavalry = 9 x 10 = 90

Bonus challenges x2 = 40 points

Total: 315

From TeemuL: Lovely Lotr goodness, Scott! The Black Numenorians make quite a contrast with the colourful hobbits, they won't have a chance against all the clubs and occasional small stones. Black and White theme is bit of a stretch and when you nicely volunteer, I will gladly accept a solo figure to make my conscience. I will award you full points with this post though, since otherwise your journey would be messy. But I do expect to see a black and white mini from you later in the Challenge. Did I say I like those hobbits a lot? And the shields of Numeronians really catch an eye, very nice.

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous Black Numenorians, Scott.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hobbits look like a mean bunch. Really nice painting on both sets of models.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cracking work - the black and white is great

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent looking dark Knights and hobbits!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stuff ... the the black and white theme!
    Cheers JezT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry should read - "love" the black and white theme ..

      Delete
  6. Lovely black riders and local law enforcement.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice see the black Numenoreans, they look great and I don’t think I’ve seen them before. The hobbits are also very great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superb Scott, loving the halflings

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice evil men, and fun hobbits!

    ReplyDelete