Thursday 7 March 2024

From StephenS: Skeletor [Fantasy] (25 points)

G'day All,

It has been a little while since I have posted, and the deadline is starting to impose itself. I could blame life, work etc., which is true (though it has been lots of fun too), but I've also been a bit of a hobby butterfly, landing on many projects without staying long enough to finish any.



Something I have managed to knock off is Skeletor from CMON's Clash for Eternia game. Having finished off a few of the good guys and gals, it was time to do the baddies. I tossed up what category to shelve the miniature under in the library, as the show is a hybrid of sword and sorcery and technological sci-fi. However, since at the end of the day it is a blue man with a skull for a face who has magic powers and lives in a snake-shaped castle, I have gone with fantasy over sci-fi. Others may freely disagree of course.


One 28 mm plastic figure and a location bonus should be 25 points.

Cheers,

Stephen 


From Millsy: Great to see you back with some additions to your points tally Stephen. I think you've really nailed the costume colours on Skeletor, he's every bit the way I remember him from Saturday morning cartoons but I seem to recall his face wasn't green. Or am I imagining that? The basing is a great way to showcase him too. Great brushwork mate.

7 comments: