Thursday 6 February 2020

from Paul O'G: More Beastie Boys (62 points)

This week see me complete...you guessed it, some more Beastmen!

12 more delightful chaps who wander the Old World's Drakwald forest looking for wandering tourists to eat help

Pleasingly, these lads complete my first Beastman Regiment of 46 figs - all of which have been painted under various AHPC seasons.

Only another hundred or so to go.  I need to learn to paint at an army standard vice painting all the detail in sight. Very satisfying to see them all en mass though!

Skull-o-meter update: 17 seperate skull trophies adorn the fellows of this new contingent, taking my AHPC 10 skull tally to 84.

Thats 12 x 28mm figs for 60 points

Mr Tumnus as your doctor i really must insist that you stop taking steroids, they are bad for your temperament and collecting skulls will not compensate for the testicular reduction. Just because I have given you a bonus for the flag and your have brushed up remarkably I also have concerns about your friends

Martin


9 comments:

  1. Great work Paul - these are beauties! Nothing says "nature walk" like a regiment of Beastmen. I've no doubt that many tourists will receive vital "assistance"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work on these brutal beasties!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super looking beastmen!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that completed unit really looks spectacular - what a ferocious mob! Well done Paul!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That’s a ferocious looking bunch of beast men Paul. And congrats on the skull o meter ticks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You gotta fight, for your right, to partyeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely unit of figures mate although a little too "goaty" for my taste. I will have to send my dwarves over to give them a "bleating".

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gee they look good. I like the greys and browns in the massed unit.

    ReplyDelete