Thursday 6 February 2020

From AlexS Hawkin's hill (110 points)

Hello everybody! My name is Alex and I am from Russia. Today I bring to your attention the continuation of my old project - Samurai from the time of Sengoku Jidai. I started this project in 2016 LINK, but limited myself to one clan, which was called the Yoda clan. Finally, four years later, I began to make their opponents - another clan, which I called the "Eshi clan", because there will be a lot of ninjas in it. Moreover, there was a good reason - to overcome another location on the map of the island.



Now I'm interested in other rules, more personalized, so I did not make figures at large bases, but on separate bases. I made a general, a flag carrier and various warriors.


Well, the ninja. I like ninja - as a player and as a person with a brush.


 I enjoyed the old figures who had been waiting for me in a black box for a long time. I hope they reciprocate, playing well on the table.


20 1\72 inf  x 4 = 80 pts
bonus 30 pts
total 110 pts

Hi Alex, as a man with a soft spot for Samurai, and ninjas, these are great. The sashimono banners are worth a bonus.

Martin

8 comments:

  1. Great job Alex. Ninja are ALWAYS cool :)
    And Samurai, always an intimidating subject. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking samurai and ninjas!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Alex. I love all the heraldic banners you have in this group.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fine work and fitting to make this small summit. Enjoy the view, and onwards to your next location!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm enjoying all the sengoku jidai we're getting this year!

    ReplyDelete