Thursday 6 February 2020

From Brettm- Boats and Canoes Reidy's Reef (112pts)

Onward to the summit!
To go along with last years Blood and plunder I painted. I have a couple ships from their last kickstarter "no peace beyond the line" I finally got painted up.


Not sure if I am going to do sails on the two boats or not. They didn't have much "sails" to them from what I found online. Also putting these together I realized I was missing pieces to the sail/mast set. Firelock games are going to send these to me free of charge!


The canoes I tried some free hand on. I don't have much experience free hand painting. Does show on these as well. Kinda works though since they would be hand painted on by the natives.


I think the suns and rays came out alright. The upside down triangles though not so much. This was due to thinking I could paint them without slowing down as much as I should have. Not sure what these are counted as. I would assume vehicles?? If so this clocks in at 110 points including the Bonus for Reidy's Reef. On my way to the Snow Lords Peak!

Cool, the advantage of boats like these they work in every location (well every one by the sea) over about 5000 years for the canoes and 500 for the dingies. The hand painting has come out well, esp the suns, don't dis native art so a couple extra for the art

8 comments: