Tuesday 10 March 2020

from RayR - Sander's Sand Dunes - Cheers 35pts



This was probably one of the easiest visits to the Challenge Island for me. Red was a very popular colour for uniform for English troops from the ECW onwards. So I just had to choose a figure from my vast collection of unpainted lead. 
Now this fellow didn't come from my unpainted leadpile. Postie gave him to me and he was already prepainted and was given to him by long lost Reject Francis.
Fran had painted him a rather boring grey colour so I started again and painted the whole figure grey and repainted him. No time for stripping the figure..



"Picture yourself in a time machine taking you to different times and dimensions with the only binding factor being the colour RED"


I'm not sure of the make of the figure either, he's a plastic or resin figure, so if anyone knows???
So that'll be 30 points for the Challenge island bonus
and a further 5 points for the painting.

MilesR: A rather dashing fellow with his goblet of wine (red wine I suspect)!

13 comments: