Tuesday 10 March 2020

From DaveD: Sleeping at Hawkins' Hill (35 points)

It’s just a short hop across the trail to Hawkins' Hill to knock off something from the previous challenge prep pile. In this case a Wargames Foundry Old West figure enjoying a little afternoon siesta. This was prepped for  challenge 3 or 4 - I think - when I was doing my Old West collection. So why not do him up for this one eh .




So , it’s 5 points for 28mm figure and 30 for X Marks the spot .

And that sees me land at Snowlords Peak,,, OI ! Big blue ... wakey , wakey ! 


Asleep on the job? Or too much tequiiiiiiiilaaaaaa? Smashing figure Dave.

TamsinP

19 comments:

  1. Great figure Dave! I suspect that the sleeping pose is a ruse, and that's ready to blast anyone who needs it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pice perfect for dresing an oldwest town

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, channelling my inner speedy gonzales

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Peter, it's all a clever Sam Peckinpahesque ruse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay so the question remains: when we lift the sombrero, is it you or Ray snoring loudly?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good looking sleeping cowboy!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete