Wednesday 11 March 2020

From ScottM: Soviets at O'Grady's Gulch (315 Points)

My last stop on Challenge Island is at O'Grady's Gulch. A friend of mine is looking to get into Chain of Command. Unfortunately he doesn't have any capacity to actually paint figures so I volunteered my services to paint up his figs. So here is the bulk of his infantry force, a box of Russians in summer uniform. These 28mm figs are from Plastic Soldier Company.


Here's the entire lot of 57 figs.

The first group is a half dozen LMG teams.



I'm not a fan of the lying down poses but I can see the utility of them.

Next up are the command figs.



There's three senior officers (I've painted one of them up as a Commissar), three junior officers and three adjutants/medics etc.

Next are all the rifle figs.



And finally are all the SMG armed figs.



And that completes my last stop on the island.


So that should be: 57 x 28mm foot figs = 285 +30 (location bonus) = 315 points

From DaveD - a fine hump day points bombe Huzah!

4 comments: