Wednesday 11 March 2020

From AlexS: many different things (180pts)

Hello everybody! My name is Alex and I love variety. Today is such a post - you will find many different things.
Firstly, the Norman heroes - they will portray warband leaders for the SAGA game system. Well, or the leader and the priest (the one with a club, obviously can be a priest).



Secondly, African warriors led by their leader. They can easily fit into most conflicts - from antiquity to the 19th century. War paint I especially succeeded, is not it?



Thirdly, I more and more liked to make lenses, markers and other small dioramas. This time I made a captive African warrior in a cage. He can be released during the game and get powerful, like Hercules from the novel of Jules Verne, an ally. Well, or just put in the middle of an African village. As always, I used improvised materials - I bought a ball of twigs in a store of decorative products for the home.




I liked the material from which I made Сurt Island (many thanks to everyone who expressed admiration for my work), and I decided to try to make a house out of it. It looks a little awkward and dirty, so it’s great for playing about pirates.









Finally, in the finals - I painted an addition to the English squad for games about pirates. Now they have a horse officer and two guns. There was the standard bearer and the grenadiers, after which I will calm down. May be...




The general view gives an idea of my eclecticism this time.


points:
28mm inf - 19 x 5 = 95 pts
28mm cav - 3 x 10 = 30 pts
28mm guns 2 x 10 = 20 pts
28mm wounded 1 x 2,5 = 2,5 pts
A house of about one and a half cube with sides 6 inches = 30 pts

total 177,5 pts

From DaveD , indeed a range of different things alright - lets call that 180 

All - beware blogger is playing up - you may need to check back on your "ready" posts as the pictures are not showing. i am assured this is not Ray or Peters doing - but....

7 comments:

  1. Lovely work on all of these Alex. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a brilliant post. I love the africans and the cage is inspired

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job as always Alex - the variety is fantastic, so is the skill and the final result!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what an assortment! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super mix of figures and terrain!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an eclectic mix, lovely work as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Particularly impressed with the farmhouse!

    ReplyDelete