Wednesday 11 March 2020

From TomM: Walking the dog (10 pts)

One of the games I am looking to (finally) get into, is Frostgrave.

Now, the angle I gave myself is that I am going to print all the models myself with the Ender 3.


To that end, I have this awesome link for you all to share, it's a Shapeways store, but all the files are free to download for the complete Dungeons and Dragons Monsters Manual.

As such, as I don't have the rulebook and such, but just some dribs and drabs on things one can include from seeing the game played at the club.


So my first two test prints I painted up are "safe shots", in the form of a Mastiff henchman a,d an Animated Armour which a wizard can conjure as a trooper before the battle.


Nothing fancy as such, just a small 10 points to the tally as such.


TamsinP stepping in for a few posts as Dave is caught up with Covid-19 planning stuff at work.

Nice work on these first two 3D prints from that set Tom - a great start to your Frostgrave adventures.

4 comments:

  1. Nice figures Tom and good link on the source.

    Does this mean that Dave is to blame for the Covid-19 hoax and is planning to overthrow the Emperor Trump?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No one knows more about this than me... bigly

      Delete
  2. Useful figures for Frostgrave,nicely done!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete