Wednesday 11 March 2020

From RayR: Sarah's Balloon Ride No2 (5pts)


Its time for my second ride on Sarah's Balloon, my fee is this Reiver Castings (I think) figure of a mother holding her baby. So in honour of fellow Challenger TomM, and his 
new arrival may I present 

Mrs M and Thorin.



My journey in Sarah's Balloon will hopefully  take me from Sander's Sandhill to Piper's Peak.

We've had no water at the brewery since Monday morning, which is bad news for a brewery, so no new beer and no Tea either, and certainly no Champagne, so I've had to put up with some good ol' Adam's Ale instead for my Balloon ride!



So a quick and easy 30 points for the Balloon ride and another 5 for the figure.


Nice try Ray, but you only get 30 points for your first balloon ride (and 10 points for your 3rd, 6th, 9th, etc) so just the five points for Mrs M and Thorin.

TamsinP

8 comments:

  1. Busted! Nice figure Ray. Good luck with the restricted liquid diet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. his sandbag has been well and truly pricked,,, and he cant even have a piss up in brewery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Sorry about the brewery troubles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. not bad considering you must be going into withdrawl by now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always nice to see civilians!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete