Friday 1 January 2021

Codsticker's Curtgeld: Fenris Games' Agent Krueger (25 pts)

 My Price of Entry is this 28mm figure from Fenris Games APEX Investigators collection.


Not exactly sure what Agent Krueger does, but I painted him up as a person of interest for a modern pulp adventure type of game.

Perhaps he is an informant, works for a criminal organisation or an enemy agent with valuable intel. My first use of a clear acrylic base- I think I like it, especially for figures that could find themselves in a wide variety of environments.




9 comments:

  1. He looks like a great agency worker!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking figure, he definitely seems to be up to something nefarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on this figure. My guess is that he’s trying to get Blogger to upload his pics properly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work! I'm with Peter, he's probably screaming at some poor slob at an IT call centre. Nice mini! I like the clear base. I do that with my moderns as well - as you say it works for a variety of terrain situations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fine work, Codsticker. Figures like this are always perfect on the tabletop - just super-versatile! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done! Really like the business like look of the figure. No fancy camo, no big bad ass weapons but you feel this one means business

    ReplyDelete
  7. Agent Krueger looks the biz, nice
    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like it! Is he on a Zoom or doing a TikTok?

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's firing up Fortnite methinks. Great figure!

    ReplyDelete