Sunday 9 January 2022

From PeterD: Female Goblin for Sarah's Star Yacht (24 points)

This female goblin archer wishes to book a trip on the Star Yacht arriving at planet Arda.


This is another pointy eared goblin figure from Wizkids.  There are lots of little details packed into these little sculpts.  This figure was being photographed last week to go live when I realized that she had a mail shoulder cape and needed to go back to the work bench.  It turns out that my iPad camera has sharper eyes than I do. 


I kept with the same muted tones and stony basing as with the other goblins.  Challengers in the know might have figured out that Wizkids packs these figures two per blister and that there may be another female goblin looking for passage late on..


That's 4 points for the 20mm figure plus 20 bonus points for the Star Yacht.  The 4 base points counts towards the fantasy duel not that it's going to help against Curt's paint bombs.  My journey through the system looks like this so far.



___________________________

Wonderfully characterful gobbo lass, Peter.  I really like these Wizkids goblins as they very much have a fun, Jim Henson look about them (I love that her quiver is pretty much as large as she is). I totally forgot about the Fantasy Duel until you mentioned it. Sorry about the fantasy blitzkrieg, mate, I've got swords & sorcery on the brain this year. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Have a great flight to Arda!

27 comments:

  1. Very well done Peter! Really dig the mischievous grin of hers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Nick, I agree the grin seals the deal.

      Delete
  2. Lovely Gobbo lady, Peter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I bereave that she's seeing someone already so you're out of luck Teemu. But she's pleased with the compliment.

      Delete
  4. Very nice, these gobboes are chock full of character and it’s a smashing painting job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Jamie. It was a pretty quick and dirty paint job, but it lets the character show.

      Delete
  5. Thanks very much Curt. These gobs are certainly out for fun as someone's expense.

    I waded through several ranges of figures in Meepelmart's bins looking for the right sort of goblins without actually knowing what I was looking for. I stumbled on this lot and I knew right off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She seems to be looking for mischief! Lady Sarah best be wary :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’d be turning her upside down and giving her a good shake and counting up the silverware

      Delete
  7. A real tiny tot that no doubt will pack a formidable punch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab brushwork on a very charming mini.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much. I am pretty pleased with how these turned out

      Delete
  9. Nice little greenie 👍

    Regards KenR

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great looking goblin, lovely labyrinth feel!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Iain, I love you mischievous they look

      Delete