Sunday 9 January 2022

Sunday's Thought for the Day: 'You Must Whip It'

 Hi All!

Now that we're into the close of the week, I get to treat you to the fine work of some of our new folk, along with our wonderful minions. I guarantee you, the day is going to be epic.

As a gentle reminder to all those who have not yet submitted an entry, you have until the end of January 21st (12 days hence!) to pose one before the 'Cull of the First Month' (TM). Bwahaha!!

Seriously, I want to see all 101 of us at the end of the Challenge in March, so open your paint pots, give your brushes a lick and get lashing. 

Now, on to our Sunday programme.

- Curt


9 comments:

  1. I should have an entry for you later today.

    Have a good one, Curt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of whipping, hopefully we get all 101 on board!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. You'd look smashing in one. No, really. :)

      Delete
  4. You're taking me back to my high schools years Curt. Have a good one, I've now got my second post in ready mode,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the earworm Curt. *hums to self*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really do have to crack that whip as I want to get 16 minis painted for this coming Saturday and I have never been able to crank figures out at that rate before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck! Now that you've stated it you HAVE to follow through.

      Delete