Wednesday 2 March 2022

From RayR - Donnybrook - Ottoman Commanders 1683 (50 points)

 

I ordered these Warfare Miniature Ottoman Commanders a few months ago as soon as they were released. But kept them to paint up during the Challenge. I could have been sneaky and used them as part of my final Challenge, to paint up another 2 units, one for either side of the for the attack on Vienna in 1683. But alas no, I'd already nearly finished these when given the Challenge.


I gotta say I'm really pleased with how they painted up.


The sculpting is superb and so are the poses, which helps make them really easy to paint up.


The flags are also from Warfare miniatures. 


All of the figures aren't for a particular unit, but can be used as command for any of the units I already have, or will paint in the future. And they will of course be added to my Donnybrook Ottoman force that I painted up during the last Challenge.

There are 10 x 25mm figures each worth 5pts.
So that's 50pts please Greg.
 
***
I should have known there would be more than one submission from you Ray! Fantastic work on this project Ray, great to see it continuing to move along. Well done. 
 
GregB 

13 comments:

  1. I have to say that the way you work with the facial hair on these models really makes them stand out. I always notice how well done it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, the colours really pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A splendiferous set of commanders, Ray! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Ottoman commanders Ray.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very colourful looking set of officers. The Ottomans clearly knew how to dress to impress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smashing colour choices on these, lovely stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very colourful, pleasure to an eye. Good job, Ray!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Splendid looking Ottoman command!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice work on them ,Ray! I still haven't assembled anything for Donnybrook, but I do enjoy seeing what you come up with. They are very flashy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I now have that song called "baggy trousers" stuck in my head! But great painting as ever Rayman!

    ReplyDelete