Wednesday 2 March 2022

From RayR - Haitian Revolution - General Davide (10 points)

 

Only a small entry so far today, hopefully I'll find time to post some others a bit later today.

I've been on a few of the Zoom & Paint chats organized by fellow Challengers JamesM and DaveD, via Facebook. If you haven't joined in please do so, its great to see fellow Challengers face to face (well virtually anyway) and paint up figures and chat about whatever takes your fancy, at the same time.


On one of these Zoom calls, Dave said he had a old Trent figure, that he'd started to paint up, he'd never finish it and did I want it? Hell yes!!!
Well he arrived the next day! Thanks Dave!
The figure is actually a representation of  General Lecourbe, but as I only have 1 Haitian mounted General, I thought I'd paint him up for the Haitians.


He was a little chipped, so I had to go over Dave's original paintwork on the horse. Looked like Dave had painted with oils, as it was a bugger to paint over.

1 x 25mm General Davide gives me 10 points!
 
***
 
Great work here Ray (and Dave!). Always nice to see figures moving about between Challengers, and getting a coat of paint. I'm also impressed at how you managed to make sure you had at least one submission for today - I assume you are otherwise occupied with your final Snowlord's Challenge!
 
Nice work Ray, another 10 points for you. 
 
GregB

16 comments: