Thursday 14 March 2024

From KentG: 28mm Confederate and Union command (140 points)


Well I decided to dig through my ACW box of goodies and see 
how many command figures I had left in there. 
This was a box that I had got in a trade so really didn't know what I had
As per usual I had so much fun painting these up.
These chaps are a mix of Perry and foundry miniatures.















Well not a lot of Chat this time hopefully the figures do the talking


                points

                14 x 28mm cavalry @ 140points

From Millsy: I'm pretty sure I have entire armies that comprise less minis than your ACW command figures mate and they're not as well painted either. Let me say one last time how impressed I am at the volume of quality work you can produce. I know you spend whole days painting but that only makes me wonder where you find the stamina! 140 more points to your tally. Will anyone catch you? I'm betting not... 


 

10 comments:

  1. some awesome command figures indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Kent, I've painted many of the very same figures this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These ACW odds and ends are fantastic. Wonderful painting on the men and horses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great collection of Generals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely command stands Kent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are all lovely. I’d love to see the collection that can support so many command stands

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stuff, Kent. I don't know what the appropriate collective noun is here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superb doesn't do them justice - so good

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent and prolific work. The quality and quantity of what you have produced in this challenge are equally impressive.

    ReplyDelete